jueves, 3 de febrero de 2011

The Gaylads

The Gaylads - Over The Rainbow´s End


Hard To Confess
I Needyour Loving
She Want It
Joy In The Morning
Abc Rocksteady
Over The Rainbow's End
Wha She Do Now
Give It Up
Room For Rent
I Love The Reggae
I Wear My Slanders
You Had Your Chance
There's A Fire
Last Time
That's What Love Will Do
This Time I Won't Hurt You
Young Gifted And Black
Tell The Children The Truth
Something Is Wrong Somewhere
Soul Sister
It's All In The Game
Cold And Lonely Night
My Jamaican Girl
People Crying
Can't Hide The Feeling
You Can't Get Away

Descarga


The Gaylads - Soul Beat


Picular Man
How Can I Go On
Red Rose
The Soul Beat
I Am Free
Love Me With All Your Heart
Walk The Proud Land
Simple Way Of Living
Wait On Me
You Are Leaving Now
Go Away
She Cryed
She Want It

Descarga

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario